911C and 911H for High Heat Environments
To meet the demands of high heat environments, Bullard produces the 911 Series of hats and caps in technologically advanced thermoplastic materials. In fact, these helmets are molded in the same grade of material used in the Bullard Wildland firefighting helmets. The 911 Series meets the ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009 Type I, Class E and G standard for head protection.
- Constructed from the same materials as our rugged firefighter helmets
- Ideal for utilities, welding, foundries and steel mills
- Available in full brim (911H) or cap style (911C)
- Available with Flex-Gear® ratchet sizing or standard six-point suspensions for comfort and convenience
Replaceable, moisture wicking Sportek® brow pad
1” wide nylon crown straps
S51MT for Mining
Developed for miners in underground or surface work, the S51MT hat is one of the lightest pieces of head protection available to miners.
- Head protection for miners involved in underground or surface work
- Accessory slots accept a variety of attachments including welding helmets, earmuffs, and faceshields
- One of the lightest caps available
- Available with ratchet sizing or standard suspensions
- 23 standard colors
Replaceable, brow pad
1” wide seamless nylon crown straps
Sportek® is a registered Trademark of Sportek International.
Ultem® is a registered Trademark of General Electric.