Bullard CC20 Series Hoods
The CC20 Series of DuPont™ Tychem® Hoods provide a wide variety of simple, effective and economical options for on-the-job respiratory protection. The result is better protection, improved productivity and greater comfort that combines to produce the best value on the market. These headtops are available as a hood or loose-fitting facepiece in a CC20 Series Airline Respirator configuration or PA20 and PA30 Series Powered Air Purifying Respirator configuration.
A patented neck cuff design helps maintain positive pressure inside the hood to aid in keeping contaminants out. As air enters the hood, the inner collar inflates, providing a snug, comfortable fit around the neck and continuous flow of air to the worker’s breathing zone. The CC20 hood is lighter and more comfortable than tight-fitting full-facepiece respirators. Covering the entire head, face and neck, the CC20 hood provides splash/overspray protection and makes clean-up quick and easy.
A wide angle lens offers the largest field of vision among DuPont™ Tychem® hood-style respirators on the market, optimizing worker productivity and safety. Available in a variety of styles, the CC20 hood is constructed of either DuPont™ Tychem® QC or DuPont™ Tychem® SL depending on the job application. Taped and sealed seams are also available to provided additional protection for liquid penetration encountered on-the-job or during decontamination.
- Approved by NIOSH for use in Type C applications
- Surveyed to be the number one hood used in the pharmaceutical industry in a study of hood-style respirators coordinated by the Organization Resources Counselors (ORC)
- Was also the top-performing loose-fitting hood among a variety of competitors in a simulated workplace protection factor study (SWPF)
- Tested against numerous chemical warfare agents and found effective for limited use. See 2003 Permeation Guide.
- OSHA Assigned Protection Factor (APF) of 1,000
- No fit testing required
Chemical and Pesticide Handling
Painting and Coating Operations
Dupont™ Tychem® is a registered Trademark of DuPont Company.