Spectrum® Continuous Flow Respirators
The Full-Face Spectrum® Continuous Flow Supplied-Air Respirator is compatible with economical low pressure air sources such as Bullard Free-Air® pumps or with conventional breathing air compressors or cylinders. This respirator takes the work out of wearing a respirator and provides an Assigned Protection Factor (APF) of 1,000. This respirator is appropriate for applications such as spray painting and general industrial use.
Spectrum Pressure Demand Respirators
This respirator has all of the features of the Spectrum Continuous Flow with the additional protection of pressure demand. The Assigned Protection Factor (APF) for this respirator is 1,000.
Spectrum Pressure Demand with Escape Respirators
The Spectrum Combination Pressure Demand/5 or 10-Minute ESCBA for Confined Spaces and Hazardous Work Environments, when equipped with the escape cylinder, is suitable for work within or escape from IDLH environments. The Assigned Protection Factor (APF) for this respirator is 1,000.
- Low profile full-facepiece
- Low profile breathing tube connection allows for easy downward head movement
- Excellent optics for the entire facepiece lens; no distortion
- No special tools required for assembly and maintenance
- Double flange provides a secure, comfortable fit across a wide range of facial sizes and contours.
Painting and Coating Operations