The T3MAX Plus offers high 320x240 resolution in a "Back to Basics" one button format or with Bullard's exclusive Electronic Thermal Throttle® feature. The higher resolution provides crisp, clear images, critical for analyzing complex fire scenes.
- Optional Electronic Thermal Throttle® reveals hidden fire and distinguishes hotter objects. By pinpointing hot spots during overhaul, identifying overheated electrical equipment and distinguishing hotter objects from cooler ones, Electronic Thermal Throttle® saves you critical time and prevents costly mistakes.
- The Super Red Hot feature gives firefighters the ability to see heat levels by colour. Starting at 250°F, heated objects are tinted yellow and gradually transition to solid red as heat levels rise.
- The latest engine technology offers state-of-the-art image performance in any environment.
- 320 x 240 Detector
- The advanced Relative Heat Indicator (RHI) helps users with image interpretation.
- Startup time is just four seconds.
- Utilizes the industry’s favorite T3 form factor.
- Engineered Bullard TOUGH!