The Accounts Payable Associate will complete payments and control expenses by receiving payments, and processing, verifying, & reconciling invoices. This position provides administrative and clerical support to the finance team.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Process received mail and route invoices for validation/approval
- Acquire necessary approvals and ensure coding and entering of invoices
- Ensure bills are paid in a timely and accurate manner adhering to departmental procedures.
- Processing due invoices for payment.
- Comparing purchase orders, prices, terms of payment and other charges.
- Examine and solve issues relating to purchase orders and processing of invoices.
- Processing weekly check runs, which include printing out checks, processing ACH and credit card payments, and processing Concur reimbursements to employees.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to function well in a fast-paced environment
- High School Diploma or GED required, additional education or accounting classes preferred
- 2 years previous accounting/finance experience
- Exceptional Microsoft Office skills with a strong focus in Excel
- Knowledge of ERP System (Epicor) and/or Concur system experience preferred
- Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Multitasking and prioritizing capabilities
- Exceptional attention to detail