Job Title: Associate Mold Process Technician
Reports to: Operation Engineering Manager
Run quality parts with minimal scrap in an organized manner while maintaining a clean, safe work environment.
- Prompt reliable attendance
- Work required overtime schedules
- Comply with all safety requirements
- Communicate with co-workers, Team Leaders, Group Leaders, Management.
- Prepare proper material to be ran in each mold
- Clean and change material in dryers
- All 6S methods, clean work area, machinery, assist with keeping areas organized to company expectations.
- Keep process books up to date
- Answer alarms
- Color changes
- Grind Scrap Fire Hats
- Other duties as required.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Committed to reaching a Level 2 Mold Technician that will allow assisting with the items below
- Communicate with Mold repair Technician of any mold issues
- Install molds in press and keep running, setup conveyors, chillers, temp. controllers.
- Ensure that the running process for production conforms to quality standards
- Recommend process improvements for scrap reductions
- Ability to read and follow work instructions
- Be able to perform physical requirements
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Prior experience with mold processing preferred
- Operate Hand Tools
- Utilize necessary computer applications (Bear Tracker, Brain, MQ1, Outlook)
- Operate Crane, Hoist, Tow Motors safely