Bullard has an opening for a Compliance Coordinator. This contractor project is expected to last 7-12 months.
· Storage, tracking and maintenance of all formal international Proof-of-Compliance documentation.
· Obtain and archive all necessary global compliance certification and report renewals.
· Design, implement and maintain processes for the organization and maintenance of global compliance engineering data, documentation, and other relevant information.
· Develop a working knowledge of the requirements for global regulatory compliance submissions for Bullard products.
· Serve as primary point of contact for all requests, both internal and external, for public compliance documentation.
· Contribute toward the development and implementation of global certification processes.
· Generation of submission documentation and submittals for global regulatory compliance requests.
· Perform product compliance testing for sustaining and new product development projects as needed.
· Manage global compliance projects, as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience preferred
· Proficient with Microsoft Office; specifically, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Detail-oriented and demonstrated organizational skills
· Proficient in reading, interpretation and writing of technical documents
· Desire to learn on the job
· Must be extremely responsive to all requests
· Ability to clearly communicate with internal and external customers
· Minimal travel (<10%)