Bullard, a leading provider of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), has an immediate opening for a Compliance Specialist. As a member of the Bullard Compliance Engineering Team, the Compliance Specialist will focus on technical documentation coordination, product compliance specifications and certification. The position will work closely with internal cross-functional product development teams and external third-party test labs and regulatory agencies to ensure global PPE regulatory certifications are obtained as per the project schedule.
- Coordinates internal pre-compliance testing and prepares laboratory test reports as well as other detailed application and technical documentation for regulatory submissions.
- Assist in coordinating global PPE certification activities with regulatory agencies and third-party test laboratories.
- Procure and prepare test samples for third-party lab testing and certification.
- Develop a working knowledge of the requirements for global regulatory certification for Bullard products including international PPE performance standards and regulatory agency requirements.
- Maintain compliance documentation repository including storage, tracking and maintenance of all test reports, certificates, compliance engineering data and submission documentation.
- Facilitate requests, both internal and external, for public-facing compliance documentation.
- Routing, processing, and tracking of purchase orders and invoices for compliance group.
- Other duties as required.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3+ years of product compliance or development experience in a regulated industry.
- 2+ years of experience with the NIOSH Standard Application Procedure
- Project management experience preferred
- Experience researching and sorting archived data and information
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Detail-oriented and demonstrated organizational skills
- Proficient in reading, interpretation and writing of technical documentation
- Ability to clearly communicate with internal and external customers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced product development environment
- Minimal domestic and international travel required (<10%)
To apply, please go to www.bullard.com/careers
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.