At Bullard, we don’t create just products. We create life-saving solutions and experiences that turn customers into raving fans. Be part of a team that dreams up what’s next and does everything necessary to make it happen. Bring your passion, dedication and focus to help shape the future of Personal Protective Equipment!
We question the norm. Collaborate and learn from each other. Innovate based on end user customer insights and are not afraid to do differently. We deliver value to our end user and distributor customers. Our vision is to advance human safety to enable long, healthy, productive lives through innovative solutions.
Do you have a passion for connecting with your customers through your designs? In the role of Creative Designer, you will create concepts across all mediums for products, product launches and campaigns. Your work will captivate both current and potential customers for the Company. You are a visual storyteller who simplifies and communicates complex ideas, informs customers, and solves problems.
- Partner closely with cross functional teams, including the brand activation team, product portfolio managers, product development and human resources to build smart, clear, beautiful work for both internal and external projects.
- From brainstorming through implementation, you’ll work in collaboration to build simple and seamless experiences by distilling customer requirements and expectations into sketches, wireframes and experimental prototypes.
- Research and develop a point-of-view on relevant marketing/design trends, customer segments, and the competitive landscape to encourage and guide design directions.
- Translate consumer needs, brand identity attributes, contextual imagery, and visual direction into functional, beautiful, brand-targeted brand experiences.
- You’ll be expected to possess a keen eye and attention to detail that is required to win in our markets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or another related design discipline desired or equivalent experience.
- One to three years of experience in a related field
- Requires strong proficiencies in the following: design mastery, hands-on design skills, sketching/rapid visualization, storyboarding, ideation, research & analysis, cross-functional collaboration, and presentation work, user manual design
- Software fluency in the latest graphics and business programs: Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) and Microsoft (Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Rendering, and basic video editing experience
- Animation a plus
- Master of digital typography
- The possessor of a great sense of humor.