Bullard is a leading manufacturer of occupational health and safety equipment as well as thermal imaging devices. At Bullard, we are committed to excellence in the eyes of our customers, and we are proud that our products are widely known among users to be the “best in class.” The quality of our work helps determine whether a worker in a hazardous work environment goes home safely to his or her family each day. We do important work and we do it in a team-oriented environment. Bullard is privately held, so we have the luxury of thinking and planning beyond the next quarter's results. One of our competitive advantages is speed, and the pace of our work is therefore fast, challenging, and rewarding.
Bullard's headquarters is located in Cynthiana, Kentucky. In addition, Bullard has Sales, Manufacturing, and Product Development offices across the globe, including locations in Switzerland, Germany, and Singapore. Bullard’s primary manufacturing facility is located in Cynthiana, Kentucky, about 50 miles south of the Greater Cincinnati area and 30 miles north of the Greater Lexington area. Bullard offers a competitive salary plus profit sharing, benefits; including 401(k) with Company match, Tuition Reimbursement, and great colleagues. For more insight on Bullard, visit our website at www.bullard.com.
The Digital Marketing Manager will shape the company’s outward image, including the way customers view the company through digital media. The individual will need to assess Bullard’s current digital landscape, determine the opportunities through customer and sales feedback, and develop and execute upon a global Digital Marketing Strategy to improve customer experience and intimacy. They will determine what can attract our customers and prospects and how we can improve our customer experience by leading the planning of digital marketing campaigns that exceed client expectations and support business objectives. By doing this, the individual will drive improvement of the company’s reputation and its digital marketing presence in the markets we serve. Finally, the Digital Marketing Manager will possess a strategic mindset and draw upon his/her prior experiences to deliver exceptional results.
- Lead global digital marketing across the business to exceed client expectations and support business objectives.
- Build and execute upon a Digital Marketing Strategy for the business that highlights how digital content and engagement can facilitate growth in existing markets and new markets.
- Utilize digital content to create customer intimacy with key customer segments: Life Sciences/Healthcare, Industrial, and Emergency Responders.
- Develop a strategy for and implement a more customer-focused website design and social media experience
- Create a proposal for e-commerce opportunities making a recommendation to the business and executing on the outcomes.
- Identify new digital opportunities for building brand awareness with existing and new customers to generate and increase sales leads
- Evaluate Bullard’s current digital marketing efforts including social media, SEO, email, and paid ads.
- Analyze digital brand positioning and customer insights to identify trends and opportunities to help improve the business reputation and growth prospects.
- Benchmark Bullard’s digital marketing competitive landscape to highlight gaps and opportunities
- Identify & implement best practice metrics for monitoring successful marketing campaign results and leverage Salesforce (CRM) to benchmark and report out on program success.
- Translate digital elements into plans and go-to-market strategies for campaigns, new products, and legacy products.
- Other duties as required.
Requirements and Qualifications
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Business
- MBA with a concentration in Marketing, Communications preferred
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience strategizing B2C and/or B2B digital marketing programs.
- Must have experience strategizing multi-channel digital campaigns. Strong digital marketing acumen and a proven track record of developing and selling impactful campaign plans that drive business results.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively: analyze, synthesize, recommend, and take actions
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Thorough understanding of inbound & outbound email marketing, organic and paid search engine marketing, social media marketing, content marketing, website strategy, customer relationship management, and more is required.
- Ability to travel approximately 20%
- Advertising agency background
- Experience with marketing automation & CRM platforms
- Website development and design
- Ecommerce site development