Founded in 1898, Bullard is a leading manufacturer of high-quality personal protective equipment and systems that are marketed worldwide. Product lines include hard hats, firefighter and rescue helmets, respiratory protection equipment, and thermal imagers. In 1919, the son of our founder invented and patented the world’s first commercially sold hard hat. The quality of our work helps determine whether a worker in a hazardous work environment goes home safely to his or her family each day. We do important work, and we do it in a team-oriented environment. Bullard is privately held, so we have the luxury of thinking and planning beyond the next quarter’s results. One of our competitive advantages is speed, and the pace of our work is therefore fast, challenging, and rewarding. Bullard’s corporate office is located in Lexington and manufacturing facility in Cynthiana, Kentucky. We offer a competitive salary plus profit sharing, benefits including tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with up to 5% match, and great colleagues. For more insight on Bullard, visit our website at www.bullard.com.
The Financial Analyst will provide support to the Finance Department for International Operations (primarily) and upper management. The role will interact with people in cross functions and participate in Accounting, process, reporting, budgeting, and other financial modeling that will help drive business decisions.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Use broad financial analysis and business knowledge to identify financial issues and opportunities to optimize financial results and to drive/influence management decisions
- Coordinate month-end accounting and expense budgeting/control for international entities
- Prepare and analyze expense variance reporting
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of the monthly financial close, annual budget and taxes
- Provide analytical and data reporting support to management
- Provide financial modeling to support decision making
- Assist in operational process improvement and implementation projects
- Help with preparation for external audits
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Assist with acquisition integration tasks
- Other duties as assigned
- BA or BS in Accounting or Finance. CPA or CMA preferred.
- 2-3 years financial analysis experience in manufacturing industry. Cost accounting background is a plus.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills. Understanding of databases and reporting tools
- ERP software experience desired
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Positive team player, self-starter, independent work style, intellectually curious
For consideration, forward resume and current salary to email@example.com.
Bullard is proud to be a Tobacco-free property.
Bullard is an Equal Opportunity Employer.