Bullard is a leading manufacturer of occupational health and safety equipment as well as thermal imaging devices. At Bullard, we are committed to excellence in the eyes of our customers, and we are proud that our products are widely known among users to be the “best in class.” The quality of our work helps determine whether a worker in a hazardous work environment goes home safely to his or her family each day. We do important work and we do it in a team-oriented environment. Bullard is privately held, so we have the luxury of thinking and planning beyond the next quarter's results. One of our competitive advantages is speed, and the pace of our work is therefore fast, challenging, and rewarding.
Bullard's headquarters is located in Cynthiana, Kentucky. In addition, Bullard has Sales, Manufacturing, and Product Development offices across the globe, including locations in Switzerland, Germany, and Singapore. Bullard’s primary manufacturing facility is located in Cynthiana, Kentucky, about 50 miles south of the Greater Cincinnati area and 30 miles north of the Greater Lexington area. Bullard offers a competitive salary plus profit sharing, benefits; including 401(k) with Company match, Tuition Reimbursement, and great colleagues. For more insight on Bullard, visit our website at www.bullard.com.
Group Leaders supervise and coordinate the activities of Team Leaders and Production Associates in the manufacturing facility and assists the Area Manager with the execution of daily tasks to facilitate the manufacturing and production processes.
- Reviews production schedules and establishes or adjusts work assignments to meet production schedules and customer requirements.
- Confers with other Group Leaders to coordinate activities of individual departments and teams.
- Responsible for personnel related topics to ensure compliance with policies and regulations.
- Works with engineers and Production Associates to improve quality, safety, and productivity.
- Monitors working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of departments and employees.
- Analyzes and evaluates employee production methods for quality and rate targets.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems and assists employees in solving work problems.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate employees to achieve production goals.
- Helps establishes budgets and staffing needs.
- Supports and encourages teamwork and employee empowerment.
- Maintains focus for both internal and external customers.
- Directs, leads, coaches, and develops Team Leaders.
- Promotes safety awareness and regulations.
- Maintains good housekeeping practices.
- Other duties as required.
- Ability to multi-task and utilize good judgement to ensure business needs are met.
- Ability to delegate and assign work properly to attain required production standards and objectives.
- Ability to implement and modify the work plans as per changing situations to promote health, safety, wellness, and business objectives.
- Ability to ensure that every worker adheres to Company rules, policies, and regulations.
- Ability to provide effective feedback to enhance relations with employees.
- Previous management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree; or two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two years minimum manufacturing experience
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Stable work history