The Inside Sales Specialist is to provide support to RSM’s in the field and to deal with customers or prospects who contact Bullard’s sales department via web, inbound call or email. Their work contributes to good customer relationships and enables the field sales team to spend more time selling. We are looking for a qualified Inside Sales Specialist that will provide support to sales representatives and respond to customer and prospect queries. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. They should also be able to interpret sales metrics and be goal-oriented. We expect them to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills. Ultimately, they will be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operations.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account statuses and relevant problems
- Assist RSM’s with Special Quotes
- Keep record of sales trends and bring to the attention of sales leadership, flags
- Liaise with Segment Managers to develop specific sales strategies
- Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches and ensure sales team is on board
- Review pending orders and specific customers requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience
- Suggest sales process improvements
- Compile daily lists of leads and delegate individual leads to sales team associates
- Maintain an organized and accessible file system for administrative and sales professionals
- Handle all administrative duties for the organization and scheduling of client meetings and conferences
- Follow up with customers and channel partners on the telephone for administrative purposes
- Provide administrative assistance to executives and management team members as required
- Expedite requests for rush orders and alter sales orders and shipping data as needed
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting
follow-up communications to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the Americas Regional Sales Managers and IH&S Sales Director to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in Bullard CRM, ensuring all comunications are logged and information is accurate.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards, as needed.
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across Bullard encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Deciding on the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across Bullard and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
- Overseeing direct communications with customers through the CRM.
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Provide data and guides to help the sales team
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators
- Manage sales tracking tools (CRM that Bullard selects) and report on important information
Required experience and knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or related field
- Experience in the PPE industry preferred
- 5-10 years lead generation and/or inside sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- A proven track record of strong customer relationships.
- Excellent sales support skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with Epicor, Salesforce or another CRM Software preferred.