- Proven leadership skills with capability to lead change in an Integrated Team environment across multiple sites and with customers globally.
- 3+ years of experience in managing IT projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT with a project management certification.
- Highly experienced in latest IT technologies.
- Proficient in program and project management methodologies, processes and related tools.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – both verbal and written with ability to make necessary status reports and technical presentations to senior management.
- Experienced in developing, implementing, and improving project and portfolio reports and tracking metrics.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen desired.
- Proven experience in project start-ups, project planning, execution and tracking
- Leads Information Technology project execution from concept through completion.
- Communicates project requirements and next step expectations to the project stakeholders and support teams.
- Establishes objectives and goals and provides direction to the IT team in areas of stakeholder concerns, potential changes in scope and risk assessment.
- Ensures adequate support to the project team by coordinating project management reviews and preparing/publishing project management metrics and reports.
- Establishes and maintains metrics for projects including technical performance, and delivery through all project stages.
- Plans, controls, and manages all projects and project steps, ensuring that project time lines and defined outcomes are successfully achieved.
- Ensures effective change management throughout the project.
- Provides periodic project portfolio updates including milestones and identification of problem/high risk areas (i.e., technical, cost, and schedule).
- Plays a key role in developing new business proposals and executing the overall program plan.
- Seeks team input to promote rapid resolution to issues. Coaches and provides feedback on performance needs and accomplishments.
- Communicates effectively and works closely with all levels of the organization, especially senior leadership, to understand business priorities, processes, project progress, and time/cost constraints.
- Captures and communicates Lessons Learned from current/past projects.