Bullard is a leading manufacturer of occupational health and safety equipment as well as thermal imaging devices. The quality of our work helps determine whether a worker in a hazardous work environment goes home safely to his or her family each day. We do important work and we do it in a team-oriented environment. Bullard is privately held, so we have the luxury of thinking and planning beyond the next quarter's results. One of our competitive advantages is speed, and the pace of our work is therefore fast, challenging, and rewarding. Bullard's headquarters and manufacturing facility are located in the small community of Cynthiana near Lexington, Kentucky. We offer a competitive salary plus profit sharing, benefits including 401(k) with Company match, Tuition Reimbursement, and great colleagues.
Job Title: Maintenance Technician Level 1-4
Reports to: Maintenance Manager
A Bullard Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining all equipment in an industrial plant environment while supporting production, as well as, handling routine building maintenance.
- Performing a wide range of preventive, predictive and reactive maintenance work involving electrical systems, hydraulic equipment and mechanical operations for industrial equipment including injection molding machines, industrial sewing machines and automated work cells
- Building Maintenance
- Safely operate fork lift, boom lift, and platform lift and other equipment
- Perform basic maintenance assignments including: machining, welding, carpentry and plumbing
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical systems, hydraulic systems and pneumatic systems
- Read and understand schematics for electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems
- Complete daily maintenance status reports
- Dismantle and reassemble machines or equipment using hand tools or power tools
- Occasional overtime, on call and/or shift rotation
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years hands-on maintenance experience in an industrial setting
- Demonstrated ability at troubleshooting and maintaining electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electronic systems
- Machining, fabrication and welding experience
- Basic computer literacy
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and complete tasks on schedule
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Willingness to continually learn and improve skills and knowledge, through either in-house courses, company-sponsored external training, or college or technical school job-related coursework outside of work to obtain required Maintenance Level status
- 2 year Technical Degree (Industrial Maintenance or Advanced Manufacturing degrees or related field of study)
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- PIV Certification
- Programming and troubleshooting PLC
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Bullard is proud to be a tobacco-free property.
Bullard prefers candidates with National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC).