• Assist with implement, design systems and processes for continuous process improvements and reduction and waste elimination
• Process documentation
• Capacity utilization analysis
• Perform time studies, gap analysis, Work Instructions
• Prepare routings and visual work instructions
• Develop ergonomic systems or processes to promote safe work environments
• Provide support and training to Production Associates as necessary
• Pursuing an Engineering degree
• Training in lean manufacturing, layouts, continuous improvement,
• Analytic and statistic skills
• DFM/DFA, PFMEA
• Good communication and computer skills, MS Office, Design software
• Work is performed in both a manufacturing and office setting.
This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills efforts or working conditions associated with the job; it is intended to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential to the job. Incumbents may be required to perform other duties as assigned or as required by the needs of the business.
Bullard retains the discretion to change or add to the duties of the position at any time.