The Marketing Manager, Healthcare PPE [Contractor] is responsible for researching the Healthcare space to understand market size/opportunity, growth trends, and competitive landscape which will facilitate entry into a new business segment for the Company. The role will conduct market research across multiple product segments to inform/validate the business case and provide proper strategic direction for new products and channel opportunities. In addition, the role will collaborate with the business Product Manager to develop the go-to-market strategy for new, revolutionary respiratory product (s) for the market. This will include pricing analysis, proper promotion, channel placement, and use case needs for the product(s).
- Provide expertise in the Healthcare segment to inform the business strategic direction
- Lead Market Research activities and Go-to-Market strategy development in collaboration with the Product Manager, Life Sciences
- Specifically, perform and manage work in the following two areas:
- Healthcare Business Case Analysis:
- Conduct Market Research to understand the Healthcare market segment & the Bullard opportunity
- Understand competitive product pricing and strategic pricing entry points
- Analyze existing distribution channel to ensure adequate coverage of healthcare systems across the Americas. Provide direction on expansion of distribution where appropriate.
- Respiratory Product Go-to-Market Strategy:
- Conduct VOC for relevant markets to translate customer needs into design requirements.
- Development of use cases and SOPs to drive PAPR use within the healthcare setting
- Establish and organize comprehensive product training program for healthcare organizations
- Drive creative marketing and sales strategies to increase brand awareness
- Other duties as required.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2-3 years healthcare experience required 3-5 years experience in healthcare preferred
- Prior healthcare experience with a general understanding of market needs and trends
- Understanding of market research reports & how to summarize inputs for business consumption
- Prior respiratory product experience a plus
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, or Engineering, and/or equivalent work experience required. Master of Business Administration strongly preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in performing quantitative as well as qualitative research and analysis using common business application software tools (MS Office with particular strength in Microsoft Excel).
- Self-starter with a passion for enthusiastically advocating for the customers' needs, the products, and the Company.
- Understanding of financial terms, concepts, and analytic techniques.
- Ability and willingness to travel when needed (on average, a few days a month).
- Mechanically inclined with ability to occasionally lift equipment or carry products weighing up to 60 lbs.
Location: Remote role