Bullard is a leading manufacturer of occupational health and safety equipment as well as thermal imaging devices. At Bullard, we are committed to excellence in the eyes of our customers, and we are proud that our products are widely known among users to be the “best in class.” The quality of our work helps determine whether a worker in a hazardous work environment goes home safely to his or her family each day. We do important work and we do it in a team-oriented environment. Bullard is privately held, so we have the luxury of thinking and planning beyond the next quarter's results. One of our competitive advantages is speed, and the pace of our work is therefore fast, challenging, and rewarding.
Bullard's headquarters is located in Cynthiana, Kentucky. In addition, Bullard has Sales, Manufacturing, and Product Development offices across the globe, including locations in Switzerland, Germany, and Singapore. Bullard’s primary manufacturing facility is located in Cynthiana, Kentucky, about 50 miles south of the Greater Cincinnati area. Bullard offers a competitive salary plus profit sharing, benefits including 401(k) with Company match, Tuition Reimbursement, and great colleagues. For more insight on Bullard, visit our website at www.bullard.com.
The Product Compliance Manager drives strategy and related programs necessary for achieving and maintaining global compliance for Bullard products.
- Leads Bullard product compliance strategy by developing and overseeing processes that ensure products comply to applicable global regulatory standards.
- Liaison to product management, sales, risk management, engineering, quality and manufacturing teams for product certification and associated activities.
- Supervisory and budgetary responsibilities for Bullard product compliance.
- Interprets global standards, regulations, and codes to determine the applicability of requirements relevant to the company and our products.
- Provides recommendations and assists in the development of new products and product enhancements to comply with global standards.
- Liaison to domestic and international agencies as needed to achieve and maintain product compliance.
- Remains appraised of ongoing developments and modifications to standards that may affect the product line and communicates changes effectively to the company.
- Manages the process for maintaining compliance to global standards and regulations for commercially available products.
- Ensure that compliance-related documentation is properly archived and maintained.
- Identify and communicate compliance-related risks, support formal risk assessments, and drive related mitigation activities.
- Other duties as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related technical field.
- Minimum of 5 years global product compliance experience in the safety or medical industry.
- Proven ability to develop and execute programs that achieve and maintain global product compliance in alignment with business objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage projects, deliver communication and lead compliance strategies to deliver results.
- Demonstrated expertise in communicating technical standards into clearly defined product requirements.
- Proven Global Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) standards expertise related to respiratory, fire services, head and face protection, EU regulations and directives or technical rescue services is a plus
- Successful demonstration of team leadership capabilities in delivering global product laboratory testing results on new and existing products to maintain or be awarded global certification
- Technical expertise in leading a team through a “hands-on” approach to testing with proven team member development
Bullard is an Equal Opportunity Employer.