Founded in 1898, Bullard is a leading manufacturer of high-quality personal protective equipment and systems that are marketed worldwide. Product lines include hard hats, firefighter and rescue helmets, respiratory protection equipment, and thermal imagers. In 1919, the son of our founder invented and patented the world’s first commercially sold hard hat. The quality of our work helps determine whether a worker in a hazardous work environment goes home safely to his or her family each day. We do important work, and we do it in a team-oriented environment. Bullard is privately held, so we have the luxury of thinking and planning beyond the next quarter’s results. One of our competitive advantages is speed, and the pace of our work is therefore fast, challenging, and rewarding. Bullard’s headquarters and manufacturing facility are located in a small community near Lexington and Georgetown, Kentucky. We offer a competitive salary plus bonus, benefits including tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with match, and great colleagues. For more insight on Bullard, visit our website at www.bullard.com.
- Serve as Company's product and market expert for End to End Solutions products and accessories. End to End Solutions products are typically private label solutions that complement the other segment’s products and provide additional revenue and growth opportunity for the business.
- Formulate and execute thorough marketing plans and strategies for End to End Solutions products to reach customers worldwide.
- Conduct VOC for relevant markets to translate customer needs into design requirements.
- Lead Company's product strategy for End to End Solutions products across multiple segment markets.
- Lead and serve on cross-functional product development project teams, bringing the customers' perspectives into the development process.
- Leverage VOC and customer needs to conceptualize solutions. Use this information to clearly articulate requirements and build sound business cases to respond to those customer needs.
- Develop and regularly review annual marketing plans with market assessments and competitive analysis, unit and revenue projections, pricing strategies, product roadmaps, and relevant expenses.
- Analyze sales trends and develop monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts of product demand.
- Manage product life cycles from ideation to development to continuous sustaining improvements and obsolescence/end of life.
- Become familiar with design and function of End to End products and allied products and represent Company on various standards setting bodies and customer groups.
- Study and thoroughly understand all regulatory standards and requirements associated with the End to End product line and clearly and confidently communicate these requirements to all stakeholders.
- Actively participate in relevant trade show events in the various markets into which the product line is sold.
- Prepare and deliver training on product line to Bullard Customer Service and field sales personnel, distributor sales representatives, and end-user customers.
- Direct the creation of all necessary promotional and collateral materials that support the sale, use, and maintenance of the product line (i.e. brochures, user instructions, technical bulletins, webpages, and labels). Work with Marketing, Sales, Product Development, and Quality to develop these materials.
- Other duties as required.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Liberal Arts, or Engineering, and/or equivalent work experience required. Master of Business Administration strongly preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in performing quantitative as well as qualitative research and analysis using common business application software tools (MS Office with particular strength in Microsoft Excel).
- Self-starter with a passion for enthusiastically advocating for the customers' needs, the products, and the Company.
- Understanding of financial terms, concepts, and analytic techniques.
- Ability and willingness to travel when needed (on average, a few days a month).
- Mechanically inclined with ability to occasionally lift equipment or carry products weighing up to 60 lbs.