Job Title: Production Associate—Cycle Counter Material Handler
Reports to: Purchasing & Trade Compliance Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.40 per hour
About Us: At Bullard, we don’t create just products. We create life-saving solutions and experiences that turn customers into raving fans. Be part of a team that dreams up what’s next and does everything necessary to make it happen. Bring your passion, dedication and focus to help shape the future of Personal Protective Equipment!
We question the norm. Collaborate and learn from each other. Innovate based on end user customer insights and are not afraid to do differently. We deliver value to our end user and distributor customers. Our vision is to advance human safety to enable long, healthy, productive lives through innovative solutions
Job Summary: Under the direction of the Purchasing & Trade Compliance Manager, the Cycle Counter is responsible for reducing material variances by performing daily cycle counts of inventory to identify possible discrepancies in inventory quantities and reconcile discovered variances according to Bullard policies and procedures. This position requires a strong reliance on accuracy, control, monitoring and coordination in order to confirm inventory and investigate count discrepancies.
- Accurately identify parts and materials
- Inspect parts, materials and products for quality standards
- Performs daily counts to determine accuracy of inventory levels.
- Runs daily reports for use in validating inventory levels.
- Research discrepancies between physical and system count.
- Record inventory adjustments manually/electronically using a computer.
- Daily communication of cycle count data to the purchasing department.
- Maintains all count records and data files.
- Assists in special inventory projects.
- Sorts and places parts and materials in designated areas
- Work closely with receiving to ensure parts are assigned to correct locations.
- Moves materials within the manufacturing plant.
- Operate a forklift and pallet jack where applicable.
- Maintain the barcode labels for all inventory locations.
- Maintains the inventory accuracy of all warehouse locations
- Label inventory items with barcodes as needed.
- Ensure damaged inventory is identified and dispositioned accordingly.
- Ensure the highest safety standards are always maintained.
- Other projects or tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Must be familiar with Bullard part numbers and manufacturing processes.
- Must be familiar with EPICOR and EXCEL
- Other duties as required.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2 years related manufacturing experience
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record
- Certified to operate a forklift or must be able to pass the forklift certification (both stand up and sit down forklifts)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Basic knowledge of ERP systems
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Bullard is proud to be a tobacco-free property.
Bullard prefers candidates with National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC).