We are so excited that you decided to apply to an opening at Bullard!
What we do here at Bullard matters. People are the foundation of everything we do, and every single employee is essential to delivering our vision of advancing human safety to enable long, healthy, productive lives through innovative solutions. Bullard is committed to safety, always and helping workers in hazardous environments go home safely at the end of their day while ensure the safety of our employees and your teammates.
We have a passion for understanding and solving our brave customers’ most challenging problems with high-quality differentiated products and solutions. We strive to be easy to do business with, so we are preferred by our customers, channel partners, and suppliers. We also strive to make work exciting, engaging, and meaningful while supporting the communities in which we live and work. We foster a diverse and inclusive learning and development culture and look forward to supporting you in your career here at Bullard.
Full-time Team Leader
Monday - Thursday (with the possibility of overtime on Fridays)
Day shift: 6:00am-4:30pm
Starting at $19.65 per hour progressing to $21.25 per hour in one year
Shift premium & competitive benefits package
· Prompt and reliable attendance
· Work required overtime schedules
· Comply with all safety requirements
· Clean work areas and machinery applying 6S methods
· Communicate with and provide feedback to co-workers, Group Leaders, engineers, management and others as necessary
· Read work instructions
· Use of personal computer and necessary applications (EPICOR MES, Weber Legitronic, Outlook, etc…)
· Obtain necessary order information
· Assists Group Leader in the coordination of production schedules
· Performs work of a Production Associate and provides necessary relief during lunch and breaks
· Train Production Associates as needed
· Provides positive and motivational leadership to team
· Conducts pre-shift meeting with team and communicates schedules, work assignments, safety information and other information as necessary
· Conducts continuous improvement activities
· Coordinates team efforts to meet or exceed daily productivity goals and schedules
· Organizes production flow
· Obtains necessary materials for the area
· Coordinates with Purchasing to ensure proper inventory of materials
· Performs product testing as required
· Coordinates response to quality and production issues and problems and troubleshoots as necessary
· Verify that product and quantity are correct per order specifications
Desired Skill Set:
· High School Diploma or GED
· Two years of production experience
E.D. Bullard Company manufactures thermal imaging devices, hard hats, firefighter and rescue helmets, supplied air respirators, powered air-purifying respirators and air quality equipment. For more information visit our website at www.bullard.com. We are seeking highly motivated, positive, self-driven individuals for manufacturing positions. Bullard provides a safe, clean, air-conditioned work environment, as well as, a highly competitive total compensation package.
Requirements include: high school diploma or GED, ability to work in a fast paced manufacturing environment, acceptable physical and drug screen. Successful production experience preferred.
Bullard is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bullard is proud to be a tobacco-free property.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.65 per hour
Bullard has adopted a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all new hires. Requests for exceptions and reasonable accommodations must be initiated to Bullard’s Human Resources Department.