Founded in 1898, Bullard is a fifth-generation, family-owned, leading manufacturer of personal protective equipment whose vision is to advance human safety to enable long, healthy, productive lives through innovative solutions. Located in Kentucky’s beautiful “Bluegrass” region, we design, manufacture, and market innovative, high-quality personal protective equipment and systems such as fire helmets, thermal imaging cameras, hard hats, and respiratory protection. Bullard offers a competitive salary plus bonus, benefits including tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with match, and great colleagues. For more insight on Bullard, visit our website at www.bullard.com.
Reporting to the Director of Technical Services and Global Operations, the Project Manager for Global Operations is responsible for leading projects to enable the business to scale to meet the requirements of the strategic growth plan worldwide.
Entry Level Position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field.
- Capable of using project coordination methodologies, processes and related tools.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – both verbal and written with ability to make necessary status reports and technical presentations to senior management.
- Ability to develop, implement, and improve project reporting and tracking processes.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen desired.
- Minimum of 1 year experience with complex multi-faceted projects, project planning, execution and tracking.
- Ability to effectively interface with Design, Quality Assurance, Manufacturing Engineering, Production or others daily.
- Strong computer skills (PC, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Must be able & willing to travel internationally for extended periods of time (travel up to 30%).
- Must live within 50 mile radius of work location.
- Tracks and Drives Global Operations & End to End (E2E) milestone timelines through completion.
- Documents requirements and next step expectations to the project stakeholders and project teams.
- Documents objectives / goals and provides direction to the project teams.
- Establishes and maintains metrics for all projects.
- Plans, controls, and reports on project statuses and steps, ensuring that project time lines and defined outcomes are successfully achieved.
- Ensures effective change management throughout the project process.
- Communicates effectively and works closely with all levels of the organization, especially senior leadership, to understand global strategy, business priorities.
- Lead the evaluation, selection, piece price and contract negotiation and the development of suppliers of goods and services in the global supply chain including E2E suppliers.
- Performs regular reviews of on hand inventory and supports buyers regarding purchase order placement requirements for assigned products to support Global Operations and E2E suppliers.
- Follows and enforces required purchasing policies, ethics policies, travel and other related policies and procedures.
- Other duties as required.