Bullard is a leading manufacturer of occupational health and safety equipment as well as thermal imaging devices. At Bullard, we are committed to excellence in the eyes of our customers, and we are proud that our products are widely known among users to be the “best in class.” The quality of our work helps determine whether a worker in a hazardous work environment goes home safely to his or her family each day. We do important work and we do it in a team-oriented environment. Bullard is privately held, so we have the luxury of thinking and planning beyond the next quarter's results. One of our competitive advantages is speed, and the pace of our work is therefore fast, challenging, and rewarding.
Bullard's headquarters is located in Cynthiana, Kentucky. In addition, Bullard has Sales, Manufacturing, and Product Development offices across the globe, including locations in Switzerland, Germany, and Singapore. Bullard’s primary manufacturing facility is located in Cynthiana, Kentucky, about 50 miles south of the Greater Cincinnati area and 30 miles north of the Greater Lexington area. Bullard offers a competitive salary plus profit sharing, benefits; including 401(k) with Company match, Tuition Reimbursement, and great colleagues. For more insight on Bullard, visit our website at www.bullard.com.
A Quality Engineer is responsible for product quality from beginning to end in the manufacturing process.
• Support manufacturing process
• Provide process improvements and control
• Support product development projects
• Ensure supplier quality
• Inspection of supplier parts received
• Provide support to and interface with customers
• Complete Internal Audits
• Assist with implementation of the QMS
• Bachelor of Science degree, Engineering or analytical field preferred
• 3+ years of experience in a Quality Engineering or similar Quality role
• Experience in process controls and improvements in a manufacturing environment
• Internal auditor experience
• Supplier quality experience
• Skilled in the use of the standard and advanced quality tools
• Stable work history
• Good communication and computer skills
• Lean and Six Sigma experience
• Knowledge of the PPE industry
• Experience in injection molding
• ASQ or similar certifications
• Work is performed in an office and manufacturing setting.
This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills efforts or working conditions associated with the job; it is intended to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential to the job. Incumbents may be required to perform other duties as assigned or as required by the needs of the business.
Bullard retains the discretion to change or add to the duties of the position at any time.