Regional Sales Manager
To be considered for this position, we are asking that you have emergency responder sales experience with either a distributor or manufacturer.
The Regional Sales Manager - Industrial Health & Safety will be responsible for increasing sales volumes through existing distribution and selecting and training the best distributors in various customer segments to drive and support Bullard’s business. The territory will include North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida.
The ideal candidate must provide territory vision and identify areas for expansion to build on the current success at Bullard and drive continued growth. It is critical that this person have the intellectual horsepower and dynamic work ethic that defines the core of Bullard’s Sales Team.
This role will be responsible for developing strategic and tactical plans to achieve agreed-upon sales goals. The Regional Sales Manager will have ultimate responsibility for a flexible, yet disciplined and professional team of channel partners focused on revenue growth and a solution selling approach. The position requires that the successful candidate keep his or her finger on the pulse of rapidly evolving markets. At the same time, the Regional Sales Manager is expected to demonstrate collaborative, solutions-oriented leadership by working closely with all disciplines including marketing, engineering, and operations.
· Overall objective is to drive sales of Bullard’s products to end-user customers, through distributors
· Assess, build, and develop distributor capability, ready to scale in support of Bullard’s strategic growth plan
· Lead distributors to drive and sell Bullard products within the assigned region
· Apply both tactical and strategic go to market models aimed at growing the end-user customer base both in the short and long terms to drive higher revenues, customer growth and customer retention
· Develop territory plans and quota assignment for assigned regional areas
· Work with the team to develop, build, and track a pipeline of sales opportunities and leads to closure
· Accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual sales achievement for the region
· Ensure that distributors are focused on selling based on value to customer, features, and function
· Represent Bullard at end-user customer forums and distributor events to gain new business and increase sales
· Achieve Sales revenue targets for the region with re-evaluation of the market and prospects as needed
· Manages customer satisfaction and ensures distributors are responsive to customer needs while providing additional support on customer critical escalations
· Accountable for developing accurate three-year, one year and quarterly plans to drive cross functional team to make business decisions
· Develop, acquire and retain new and existing distributors to support increase market share within the region
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent degree from an accredited four-year College or university
- MBA or master’s degree Preferred
- Strong background in Industrial Sales, with at least 5 years’ demonstrated growth in a region selling direct to end-users and through channel sales partners (i.e. distributors) in the industrial market.
- Proven persuasive selling and training techniques that enable the end-users and channel partners to understand the product and brand value
- Proven and repeatable sales life cycle approach with ability to identify leads and close sales in new and existing markets
- Demonstrated expertise in creating and communicating accurate regional forecast and growth plans to cross function teams to drive strategy and deliver on outcomes
· Proven ability to drive results using a customer relationship management software such as Salesforce to manage and track prospect and leads and perform analysis to drive sales goals for the region
· Successful demonstration of tracking and achieving key sales metrics such as sales achievement to plan, deal size, sales cycle time and lead closure for a region
Bullard has adopted a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all new hires. Requests for exceptions and reasonable accommodations must be initiated to Bullard’s Human Resources Department.