- Serve as primary point of contact for Environmental Compliance questions and documentation.
- Contact suppliers and request environmental compliance information for all parts.
- Obtain and archive all necessary global compliance certification and report renewals.
- Storage, tracking and maintenance of all Proof-of-Compliance documentation.
- Contribute toward the development and implementation of global certification processes.
- Generation of submission documentation and submittals for global regulatory compliance requests.
- Perform product compliance testing for sustaining and new product development projects.
- Manage global compliance projects for PPE and Electronic Equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; specifically, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail-oriented and demonstrated organizational skills
- Proficient in reading, interpretation and writing of technical documents
- Desire to learn on the job
- Must be extremely responsive to all requests
- Ability to clearly communicate with internal and external customers
- Minimal travel (<10%)
- Experience with global PPE Certification
- Familiarity with global regulatory bodies for PPE such as NFPA and NIOSH
- Experience with Environmental Compliance regulations:
- California Proposition 65
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- RCW 70.75A – Sale of Firefighting PPE containing PFAS Chemicals
- Chemistry Background