Talent Acquisition and Engagement Leader
Founded in 1898, Bullard is a fifth-generation, family-owned, leading manufacturer located in Kentucky’s “Bluegrass” region near Lexington, Kentucky. We design, manufacture, and market innovative, high-quality personal protective equipment and systems such as fire helmets, thermal imaging cameras, hard hats, and respiratory protection products. Bullard offers a competitive salary, benefits including profit sharing, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with match, and great colleagues. For more insight on Bullard, visit our website at www.bullard.com
We are currently searching for a Talent Acquisition and Engagement Leader to join our Human Resources team.
The role is responsible for leading the full-cycle recruitment and selection process for Bullard. This person will drive the candidate attraction and selection process and provide the highest level of talent acquisition services to the organization. This role promotes Bullard as an employer of choice, while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the recruitment process.
This role also provides value-added Human Resources support to the organization. This includes talent management, engagement, development, employee communication, capability assessments, organizational design, and with employee relations.
The Talent Acquisition and Engagement Leader will:
- Be a visible, approachable, and sought-after advisor and counselor, known for transparency and honesty. Live the Bullard Expectations and demonstrate passion for Bullard’s employees, customers, and vision. Develop trust and nurture partnerships through collaboration and learning from both successes and failures.
- Partner with leaders and hiring managers to drive the full recruitment process across all business units.
- Identify qualified candidates via screening, engage and present viable candidates to hiring managers.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies, including, but not limited to web-based searching, targeted association contacts, college recruiting and the use of social networking forums, managing appropriate and timely use for each strategy.
- Engage with the HR Team and Business Leaders to identify critical roles and builds strategy to attract and retain talent in critical roles.
- Provide support and guidance on HR related policies, programs, and best practices.
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Human Resources
- Minimum four (4) plus years of related experience in human resources and talent acquisition.
- Experience recruiting in a manufacturing environment and in a sales & marketing environment are preferred.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Experience with recruiting technology and practices like networking, social media, internet recruiting, and others required.
- Experience with EEO reporting and Affirmative Action Plans, strongly preferred.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential preferred.
The role will be based at Bullard’s Cynthiana, Kentucky location. The ability and willingness to travel to Bullard’s Lexington Center when needed is also required.
To apply, please go to www.bullard.com/careers
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.