Founded in 1898, Bullard is a fifth-generation, family-owned, leading manufacturer located in Kentucky’s “Bluegrass” region near Lexington, Kentucky. We design, manufacture, and market innovative, high-quality personal protective equipment and systems such as fire helmets, thermal imaging cameras, hard hats, and respiratory protection products. Bullard offers a competitive salary, benefits including profit sharing, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with match, and great colleagues. For more insight on Bullard, visit our website at www.bullard.com
We are currently searching for a Web Developer to join our awesome team!
The Web Developer will play a critical role in improving the internal & external customer experience. They will use coding to manage and operate both front and back-end web-based systems. Their main duties include creating new product landing pages, SEO, improving user interactions on various websites and platforms for marketing, client portals, and internal resources. They will be responsible for writing code that is optimized for mobile, API connections, and developing databases and services that continuously improve functionality.
Preferred Qualifications Include:
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to do full-stack developing including front-end, back-end, webservices, APIs and database
- Experience with SEO/Analytics and web server management
- r3-4 years’ experience developing web applications using server-side languages (preferably PHP).
- 3-4 years’ experience with Frameworks such as Laravel, Angular
- Experience with SQL Database interaction such as MySQL or MSSQL.
- Experience with development tools including GIT and Composer.
- Good understanding of OO design and development skills
- Understand performance, latency, and security issues with experience using performance analysis tools
- Knowledgeable of security best practices for application development/integration
- Desire to research and evaluate new technologies related to computer programing
- Ability to keep current regarding new programming languages for system enhancements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working with popular APIs such as:
- Microsoft Graph, SSO Providers, LMS, HIRS, etc.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Mobile development experience using Xamarin along with Android development
- (Java or Kotlin) or Apple i OS development (Swift or Objective C) experience.
Required Qualifications Include:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or 3+ years programming experience
- Experience with Web services development (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with Frameworks such as Laravel, Angular
- SQL Database Management Experience
- Must be a self-starter, highly organized, with a positive attitude and able to work with all people in all levels of any business organization
- Strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience managing multiple projects and tasks