88VX Blast Respirator Helmet
Protection you need. Comfort you expect. Climate control you want.
Features & Benefits
- Sewn-in neck cuff provides a physical barrier to guard against airborne contaminants
- Double lining in the neck area enhances durability and added protection
- Lightweight inner shell with an adjustable headband suspension
- Airflow is channeled directly to the user’s breathing zone
- No fit testing required
- Optional cheek pads for increased stability
- Helmet provides top impact and penetration protection
- Helmet and cape help protect the worker’s entire head, face, and upper body from abrasive rebound, and messy overspray
- Wide-angle faceshield lens
- Translucent yellow helmet prevents closed-in feeling among workers
- Optional tinted lenses provide protection from the sun
- Optional climate control devices warm or cool incoming air to maximize comfort and improve productivity
The Bullard 88VX Series airline respirators is the industry leader in comfort and reliable respiratory protection for abrasive blasters and painters. The 88VX Respirator is NIOSH approved as a Type C and CE Continuous Flow Class Respirator (Approval No. TC-19C-293).
Speak to an expert today. One of our sales managers will contact you.
TITLE88E Series Instruction Manual-European Version - English88VX Features and Benefits - English88VX Instruction Manual - English88VX Series Abrasive Blasting Respirator Bid Specs - English88VX SKU Discontinuation Notice-15 Nov 2010 - English88VX Technical Bulletin Unapproved Components - English88VX Tinted Lenses Product Specifications - English88VXAK Features and Benefits - EnglishGVXCP Cheek Pads Instruction Manual - EnglishInner Shell Air Plenum Instruction Manual - EnglishRatchet Suspension Instruction Manual - EnglishSuspension Instruction Manual - EnglishTear Off Cover Lens Instruction Manual - EnglishWindow Frame Kit Instruction Manual - English
Powered By Bullard Product API Server
Most Popular Products
GVX Blast Respirator Helmet
Supplied Air Climate Control Device
Abrasive Blast Suit & Gloves
Speak to an Expert
Get In Touch
We'd love to hear from you. Drop us a line or give us a call if you have any questions.
Address: 1898 Safety Way
Cynthiana, KY 41031
USA Toll Free: 800-827-0423
Monday - Friday 8am to 6pm (EST)