CC20-Series Respirator Hood
Proven Performance in Multiple Applications
The CC20-series respirator hood provides a variety of comfortable, effective, and economical variations suitable for your application. From pharmaceutical manufacturing to painting, spray foam, and chemical handling applications, this respirator hood offers proven comfort for use with both EVA powered respirators (PAPR) and supplied air (SAR).
Features & Benefits
Unique Air Delivery System
Patented neck cuff design delivers airflow to the breathing zone.
Reusable comfort suspension secures the hood on the head while eliminating uncomfortable pressure points. Contoured fit design with a ratchet suspension can be used and adjusted with a user wearing double gloves. (head moves with hood)
Variations for Everyone
Available with Tychem® 2000 or Tychem® 4000 material, single or double bibs, and peel-off lens cover to manage overspray applications without disruptions.
- Compatible with powered respirators (PAPR) and supplied air (SAR)
- Wide angle lens enables your peripheral vision allowing you to see objects around you, sense motion, view objects and communicate easily with coworkers.
- Tychem 4000 material available with taped and sealed seams providing additional protection for liquid penetration.
- Reusable comfort suspension is adjustable ensuring a customized fit
- Peel-off lens help you manage overspray and increases overall productivity
- Patented inflatable neck cuff design provides superior, comfortable protection, while delivering airflow directly into the worker’s breathing zone.
- Third party tested to provide up to 1,000 Assigned Protection Factor (APF) when used as instructed
- No fit testing required
DownloadsCC20 Sales Sheet Bullard EVA Healthcare Brochure CC20 Hood Features and Benefits CC20E Hood Features and Benefits-European Version (English) CC20E Hood Features and Benefits-European Version (Deutsch) CC20 Instruction Manual CC20 Instruction Manual-European Version CC20 Instruction Manual-Française CC20 Bid Specs CC20 Series Airline Respirator Selection CC20-20LF Instruction Manual CC20-20LFL Instruction Manual-Español
Most Popular Products
High-intensity, waterproof light that shines in tough conditions. The battery-powered light features an amber-colored diffuser and secures with an industrial adhesive.
Carbon Monoxide Sensor
The compact monitor connects to any compressed breathing air source. The devices are factory set to OSHA’s 10ppm. It is also available in a 4ppm setting.