GR50 Nomex Grinding Hood
Respiratory and dermal protection
Designed to meet the challenges encountered in grinding, brazing and metalworking operations. The lightweight outer hood, made from Nomex®, protects the wearer’s entire head, face, and neck from sparks and airborne particulates. The inner bib, made from flame-retardant cotton, is an added protective barrier.
Features & Benefits
Lightweight 12 oz. (340 g) alternative to heavier hard-shell respirators
Don’t Miss Anything
Wide-angle face shield and headband suspension systems are designed to create maximum viewing.
Flexibility for All
Accommodates beards, hearing protection, prescription eyewear or safety glasses.
- Performs well in tight spaces with its flexible hood and inner window that enhances worker mobility.
- Hood may be laundered up to 50 times industrially and 25 times at home
- A replaceable outer lens snaps on to protect the inner lens from sparks and debris, extending the hood’s usable life. Optional adhesive-backed Mylar® lens covers.
- Outlens available in PETG or Polycarbonate
- Pair with a Bullard Cap-Style hard hat for ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 requirements for protective headwear.
- NIOSH Approved for use with Bullard Powered Air-Purifying respirators or supplied air respirators
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2009 Face Protection Requirements (High Impact Penetration)
- No respirator fit test. Beard approved.
Most Popular Products
High-intensity, waterproof light that shines in tough conditions. The battery-powered light features an amber-colored diffuser and secures with an industrial adhesive.
Carbon Monoxide Sensor
The compact monitor connects to any compressed breathing air source. The devices are factory set to OSHA’s 10ppm. It is also available in a 4ppm setting.