HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Batteries are not built into the blower unit but rather removable. They are charged using a battery docking station. Battery chargers are available for charging a single battery or up to six batteries at a time.
The battery charger requires a 110V outlet. Batteries can be charged in a vehicle using a DC to AC inverter.
It takes approximately 4 hours to recharge a depleted battery.
One fully charged pack (Part No. EVABAT1) will power the blower for approximately 4 to 16 hours depending upon factors such as speed, cartridge selected and cartridge loading. See reference for more information.
- LEDs illuminate to display the remaining capacity in 25% increments
- Fuel Gauge is visible in use
- Competitive batteries – mostly show no gauge, only full charge or hide gauge while in use
- Single Port Smart Charger
- Automatically maintains battery charge
- Automatic discharge by 10% to preserve battery efficiency