LT Series Fire Helmet
Low Profile Structural Fire Helmet
The LT thermoplastic fire helmet has a low center of gravity and low profile making it an extremely comfortable fire helmet with increased headroom for structural and proximity firefighting. The fire helmet includes an innovative Quick-Attach Blade System allowing for a simple press on or off either a blade-mounted face shield or blade-mounted goggle in seconds. This flexibility gives the firefighter the advantage of the right option for the right application without time consuming component changes.
Features & Benefits
Sure-Lock® ratchet headband offers both a quick-turning sizing knob and a unique three position height adjuster to create a completely personalized fit.
Proprietary U-Fit headband system with 4-point nylon crown strap and crown pad provides 36 different adjustment settings.
Flexibility for the Job
Quick attach blade system enables changing of eye or face protection, literally, in a snap.
- LTX fire helmets make maintenance easy and cost-effective. Fewer helmet components and one of the lowest total costs of ownership in the industry make your helmet a long-term investment.
- TrakLite® integrated lighting (optional) features eight forward-facing and rear buddy light, long lasting LED lights
- Available in gloss white, yellow, red, black, orange, lime-yellow, pink, green, and blue
- Featuring 12 custom comfort setting, the U-Fit- ratchet headband provides custom fitment both horizontally and vertically without affecting the height of fire helmet on the head.
- Easily removable leather ratchet cover, brow pad and ear/neck protector for cleanability and decontamination
- Soft black Nomex chinstrap features one-hand quick-release buckle and postman slide for quick removal and adjustment
- Available eye and face protection options include 4” optically correct face shield or ESS FirePro or Inner Zone Goggles
- Replaceable and washable Nomex 6 oz. rip-stop Nomex outer shell backed with three layers of FR cotton flannel for comfort and protection of ear and neck area.
- Exceeds the NFPA 1971, Standard on Protective Ensemble for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting, Pertaining to Structural Fire Helmets.
Choosing and Maintaining Fire Helmets
We offer expert information and products for getting the longest life from your fire and rescue helmets.
Bullard Decon Cloths Protection
We formulated Bullard Decon Cloths to protect against the toxins you don’t see, using the latest CDC-based decontamination methods to safely remove cancer-causing chemicals in all areas of your body.
TITLELT Features and Benefits - EnglishLT Features and Benefits - EspañolLT Features and Benefits - FrançaiseLT Features and Benefits-Español - EnglishLT Features and Benefits-Française - EnglishLT NFPA 1971-2018 Certificate - EnglishLT User Manual - EnglishLTG4X Bid Specifications - EnglishLTX Bid Specifications - EnglishLTX Bid Specifications - PortuguêsLTX Bid Specifications-Português - EnglishLTX Features and Benefits GA - ChineseLTX Features and Benefits GA - Chinese - EnglishLTX Features and Benefits NFPA - ChineseLTX Features and Benefits NFPA - Chinese - EnglishLTX User Manual - PortuguêsLTX User Manual English-Português - English
Most Popular Products
Comfort Comes Standard
Customize & Configure Your Leather Front and Fire Helmets
Using our “Build Your Bullard” tool, you can configure, customize and proof your personal protective equipment. You’ll have all the details, including a suggested retail price, when you contact your distributor. We’re ready to help if you have questions.