PX Contemporary Fire Helmet
High-heat thermoplastic design
Contemporary Ultem® thermoplastic fire helmet with a low center of gravity, the PX Fire Helmet is durable enough to withstand scratches, cracks, and chips, keeping your helmet looking new longer. The PX Fire Helmet is Bullard Tough for structural firefighting and streamlined for confined space access. Trusted by fire fighters around the world and preferred by the U.S. Navy as a shipboard fire fighter helmet, this fire helmet is well balanced and offers a stable fit for overall comfort.
Features & Benefits
Proprietary U-Fit headband system with 6-point nylon crown strap and crown pad provides 36 different adjustment settings.
Show Stopping Accessories
ReTrak® Visor (optional) easily accommodates eyewear and features a simple one-handed operation. TrakLite® integrated lighting (optional) features eight forward-facing long-lasting LEDs and one rear-facing buddy light.
Scratch, Crack, and Chip Resistant
Ruggedly designed with high-heat thermoplastic materials that resists degradation after repeated high heat exposures.
- PX fire helmets make maintenance easy and cost-effective. Fewer helmet components and one of the lowest total costs of ownership in the industry make your helmet a long-term investment.
- Available in gloss white, yellow, red, black, orange, lime-yellow, pink, green, and blue.
- The U-Fit customizable suspension along with the ratchet headband provides custom fitment
- Easily removable cotton ratchet cover, brow pad and ear/neck protector for cleanability and decontamination
- Soft black Nomex chinstrap features one-hand quick-release buckle and postman slide for quick removal and adjustment
- Available eye and face protection options include ReTrack Visor, 4” optically correct face shield and ESS FirePro or Inner Zone Goggles
- ReTrak Visor offers one-handed operation, accommodates eyewear, and can be easily removed for cleaning without tools. Meets requirements of ANSI/ISEA Z87.1, Standard for Eye and Face Protection.
- Replaceable and washable Ear Neck Protector with a rip-stop Nomex outer shell backed with three layers of FR cotton flannel for comfort and protection. Available in black or yellow. Exceeds the NFPA 1971, Standard on Protective Ensemble for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting, Pertaining to Structural Fire Helmets.
Choosing and Maintaining Fire Helmets
We offer expert information and products for getting the longest life from your fire and rescue helmets.
Bullard Decon Cloths Protection
We formulated Bullard Decon Cloths to protect against the toxins you don’t see, using the latest CDC-based decontamination methods to safely remove cancer-causing chemicals in all areas of your body.
Dupont™ Nomex® is a registered trademark of E.I. DuPont de Nemours & Company.
TITLEFX PX User Manual - FrançaiseFX PX User Manual - PortuguêsFX PX User Manual-English - EnglishPX Bid Spec-Portugues - PX Bid Specs-English - EnglishPX Bid Specs-Espanol - EspañolPX Bid Specs-Francaise - FrançaisePX Features and Benefits - FrançaisePX Features and Benefits - EspañolPX Features and Benefits - EnglishPX Features and Benefits-Español - EnglishPX Features and Benefits-Française - EnglishPX FX User Manual-Espanol - PX NFPA 1971-2018 Certificate - EnglishPX User Manual_English - EnglishPXAS AS 4067 Certificate - English
Most Popular Products
Comfort Comes Standard
Customize & Configure Your Leather Front and Fire Helmets
Using our “Build Your Bullard” tool, you can configure, customize and proof your personal protective equipment. You’ll have all the details, including a suggested retail price, when you contact your distributor. We’re ready to help if you have questions.