UST-LW Traditional Fire Helmet
Super Lightweight with a side of Bullard Tough
UST-LW traditional fire helmet is constructed from tough Thermoglass material using a thermoset fire-retardant resin. A proprietary U-Fit headband system with 36 different adjustment settings and machine-washable comfort padding makes this one of the most comfortable fire helmets ever.
UST-LW is so light, you may forget you’re wearing it! Engineered Bullard Tough – for firefighters, by firefighters.
Features & Benefits
Proprietary U-Fit headband system with 6-point nylon crown strap and crown pad provides 36 different adjustment settings.
Show Stopping Accessories
ReTrak® Visor (optional) easily accommodates eyewear and features a simple one-handed operation. TrakLite® integrated lighting (optional) features eight forward-facing and rear buddy light, long lasting LED lights. NFPA-certified Bourke eye shields (optional) offer large lenses and easy flip-down style.
Advancements in fiberglass composite shells provide one of the lightest traditional fire helmets on the market, ranging from 49.3 oz (1.3 kg) to 54.4 oz (1.5 kg) without compromising protection.
- One of the lightest fire helmets on the market, ranging from 49.3 oz (1.3 kg) to 54.4 oz (1.5 kg)
- New super matte finish available in black, red, white, and yellow; other colors available in gloss finish
- Molded nylon inner liner with polyurethane foam thermal barrier provides impact protection and resistance to internal heat rise
- Easily removable cotton ratchet cover, brow pad and ear/neck protector for cleanability and decontamination
- Soft black Nomex chinstrap features one-hand quick-release buckle and postman slide for quick removal and adjustment
- Replaceable and washable Nomex 6 oz. rip-stop Nomex outer shell backed with three layers of FR cotton flannel for comfort and protection of ear and neck area.
- ReTrak Visor offers one-handed operation, accommodates eyewear, and can be easily removed for cleaning without tools. Meets requirements of ANSI/ISEA Z87.1, Standard for Eye and Face Protection.
- Personalized leather front ordering has never been easier online at www.buildyourbullard.com
- Meets and exceeds NFPA 1971, Standard on Protective Ensemble for Structural Firefighting and Proximity Firefighting, Pertaining to Structural Fire Helmets
Choosing and Maintaining Fire Helmets
We offer expert information and products for getting the longest life from your fire and rescue helmets.
Bullard Decon Cloths Protection
We formulated Bullard Decon Cloths to protect against the toxins you don’t see, using the latest CDC-based decontamination methods to safely remove cancer-causing chemicals in all areas of your body.
Dupont™ Nomex® is a registered trademark of E.I. DuPont de Nemours & Company.
TITLEUST Bidspecs - FrançaiseUST Bidspecs - PortuguêsUST Bidspecs - EspañolUST Bidspecs - Español - EnglishUST Bidspecs - Française - EnglishUST Bidspecs - Português - EnglishUST PX FX ReTrak Features and Benefits - EnglishUST ReTrak Bid Specifications - EnglishUST Sales Sheet - EnglishUST Series Helmets Replacement Parts Installation Manual - EnglishUST User Manual - EspañolUST User Manual - Español - EnglishUST User Manual - Française - EnglishUST User Manual - Português - EnglishUST User Manual - Spanish - EnglishUST-LW Bid Specs - EnglishUST-LW Features & Benefits - DSR Version - EnglishUST-LW Features & Benefits - Non DSR Version - EnglishUST-USTM Bid Specifications - EnglishUST-USTM Features and Benefits Flyer - FrançaiseUST-USTM Features and Benefits Flyer - EspañolUST-USTM Features and Benefits Flyer - EnglishUST-USTM Features and Benefits Flyer-Español - EnglishUST-USTM Features and Benefits Flyer-Française - EnglishUST-USTM ReTrak User Manual - EnglishUST-USTM User Manual - EnglishUSTL NFPA 1971-2021 Certificate - EnglishUSTM Bidspecs - PortuguêsUSTM Bidspecs - FrançaiseUSTM Bidspecs - PortuguêsUSTM Bidspecs - EspañolUSTM Bidspecs - FrançaiseUSTM Camouflage Fire Helmet Sales Sheet - EnglishUSTM ReTrak Bid Specifications - EspañolUSTRL350 NFPA 1971-2021 Certificate - English
Fire Helmet Leather Fronts
TrakLite Integrated Lighting
NFPA Bourkes Eye Shields Kit
"I only put my crew in Bullard because I know Bullard will keep them safe and get them home to their families."
Most Popular Products
QXT Thermal Imager
Try a helmet
TEST THE BEST FIRE HELMETS
- Department has 25+ firefighters
- Not currently wearing Bullard helmets
- You are a PPE decision maker
- You agree to wear helmet and provide evaluation feedback
. External Link. Opens in new window.
Comfort Comes Standard
Customize & Configure Your Leather Front and Fire Helmets
Using our “Build Your Bullard” tool, you can configure, customize and proof your personal protective equipment. You’ll have all the details, including a suggested retail price, when you contact your distributor. We’re ready to help if you have questions.
Speak to an Expert
Get In Touch
We'd love to hear from you. Drop us a line or give us a call if you have any questions.
Address: 1898 Safety Way
Cynthiana, KY 41031
USA Toll Free: 800-827-0423
Monday - Friday 8am to 6pm (EST)