UST-LW Traditional Fire Helmet
Super Lightweight with a side of Bullard Tough
UST-LW traditional fire helmet is constructed from tough Thermoglass material using a thermoset fire-retardant resin. A proprietary U-Fit headband system with 36 different adjustment settings and machine-washable comfort padding makes this one of the most comfortable fire helmets ever.
UST-LW is so light, you may forget you’re wearing it! Engineered Bullard Tough – for firefighters, by firefighters.
Features & Benefits
Proprietary U-Fit headband system with 6-point nylon crown strap and crown pad provides 36 different adjustment settings.
Show Stopping Accessories
ReTrak® Visor (optional) easily accommodates eyewear and features a simple one-handed operation. TrakLite® integrated lighting (optional) features eight forward-facing and rear buddy light, long lasting LED lights.
Advancements in fiberglass composite shells provide one of the lightest traditional fire helmets on the market, ranging from 49.3 oz (1.3 kg) to 54.4 oz (1.5 kg) without compromising protection.
- One of the lightest fire helmets on the market, ranging from 49.3 oz (1.3 kg) to 54.4 oz (1.5 kg)
- New super matte finish available in black, red, white, and yellow; other colors available in gloss finish
- Molded nylon inner liner with polyurethane foam thermal barrier provides impact protection and resistance to internal heat rise
- Easily removable cotton ratchet cover, brow pad and ear/neck protector for cleanability and decontamination
- Soft black Nomex chinstrap features one-hand quick-release buckle and postman slide for quick removal and adjustment
- Replaceable and washable Nomex 6 oz. rip-stop Nomex outer shell backed with three layers of FR cotton flannel for comfort and protection of ear and neck area.
- ReTrak Visor offers one-handed operation, accommodates eyewear, and can be easily removed for cleaning without tools. Meets requirements of ANSI/ISEA Z87.1, Standard for Eye and Face Protection.
- Personalized leather front ordering has never been easier online at www.buildyourbullard.com
- Meets and exceeds NFPA 1971, Standard on Protective Ensemble for Structural Firefighting and Proximity Firefighting, Pertaining to Structural Fire Helmets
Choosing and Maintaining Fire Helmets
We offer expert information and products for getting the longest life from your fire and rescue helmets.
Bullard Decon Cloths Protection
We formulated Bullard Decon Cloths to protect against the toxins you don’t see, using the latest CDC-based decontamination methods to safely remove cancer-causing chemicals in all areas of your body.
Dupont™ Nomex® is a registered trademark of E.I. DuPont de Nemours & Company.
DownloadsUST Sales Sheet UST Series Helmets Replacement Parts Installation Manual USTM Bidspecs - Française UST Bidspecs - Française UST-USTM Bid Specifications UST Bidspecs - Português USTM Bidspecs - Español USTM Bidspecs - Português UST Bidspecs - Español UST-USTM Features and Benefits Flyer UST-USTM Features and Benefits Flyer-Español UST-USTM Features and Benefits Flyer-Française USTM Camouflage Fire Helmet Sales Sheet UST-USTM User Manual UST User Manual - Spanish
"I only put my crew in Bullard because I know Bullard will keep them safe and get them home to their families."
Most Popular Products
Comfort Comes Standard
Customize & Configure Your Leather Front and Fire Helmets
Using our “Build Your Bullard” tool, you can configure, customize and proof your personal protective equipment. You’ll have all the details, including a suggested retail price, when you contact your distributor. We’re ready to help if you have questions.