3-Rib 911H Hard Hat
Full Brim, ANSI Type I Class E and G, High Heat Exposure
The 3-Rib 911H is a full brim hard hat with a 6-point Flex-Gear® ratchet suspension, designed to protect the head from falling objects and bumps into stationary objects in high heat environments. The 911H includes a suspension that drops below the nape of the head, improving retention. Connect an optional chinstrap to ensure the hat remains on the head during a slip, trip, or fall event. Ideal for utilities, welding, foundries, and steel mills, where exposure to high temperatures can be present.
Features & Benefits
High Heat Exposure
Heat resistant to temperatures of 350°F for a period of 5 minutes
1″ seamless suspension, large absorbent cotton or easy-to-clean vinyl brow pad with fully adjustable suspension
Made In USA
Designed and manufactured in Kentucky, United States
- Tested with radiant heat loads producing temperatures up to, but not exceeding, 350°F (150°C)
- Suspension sits below the “nape” portion of the user’s head ensuring a secure fit and lessening the possibility of the hat falling off while working.
- Features a permanent under-brim glare guard.
- Large, replaceable, absorbent cotton or easy-to-clean vinyl brow pad keeps your gear clean
- Adjustable between hat sizes 6.5 – 8 (21in – 25 in / 53cm – 63.5cm)
- Vertical adjustment capability (two in front, two in rear) for a secure fit to different head sizes
- Optional Elastic (ES42) and Quick Release Nylon (R50) chin straps
- Customizable in Bullard colors red, white, blue, orange & yellow, striping and logos using Build Your Bullard configurator
- 2-year warranty
- Made in USA
- ANSI/ISEA Classification: Z89.1, Type I, Class E & G
Most Popular Products
Comfort Comes Standard
You Customize The Rest
Using our “Build Your Bullard” tool, you can configure, customize and proof your personal protective equipment. You’ll have all the details, including a suggested retail price, when you contact your distributor. We’re ready to help if you have questions.