3-Rib S62 Hard Hat
Cap Style, ANSI & CSA Type I Class C, Vented
The 3-Rib S62 is a vented cap style hard hat with a 4-point Flex-Gear® ratchet suspension, designed to protect the head from falling objects and bumps into stationary objects. The S62 includes a suspension that drops below the nape of the head, improving retention. Vents provide additional cooling to the head through improved airflow. Connect an optional chinstrap to ensure the hat remains on the head during a slip, trip, or fall event. Ideal for construction and utility job sites, oil and gas, road work, forestry, mining, general site work and projects at heights.
Features & Benefits
Lightweight, low profile and low center of gravity, providing exceptional balance
3/4″ seamless suspension, large absorbent cotton or easy-to-clean vinyl brow pad with fully adjustable suspension
Made In USA
Designed and manufactured in Kentucky, United States
- Accessory slots accept a wide variety of attachments
- Suspension sits below the “nape” portion of the user’s head ensuring a secure fit and lessening the possibility of the hat falling off while working.
- Large, replaceable, absorbent cotton or easy-to-clean vinyl brow pad keeps the sweat off of you.
- Adjustable between hat sizes 6.5 – 8 (21in – 25 in / 53cm – 63.5cm)
- Vertical adjustment capability (two in front, two in rear) for a secure fit to different head sizes
- Optional Elastic (ES42) and Quick Release Nylon (R50) chin straps
- Customizable in all Bullard standard colors, striping and logos using Build Your Bullard configurator
- Two-year warranty
- Made in USA
- ANSI/ISEA Classification: Z89.1, Type I, Class C
- Optional Two-point Elastic (ES42), Three-point Elastic (ES3), and Quick Release Nylon (R50) chin straps
TITLEModel S62 Bid Specs - EnglishModel S62 Bid Specs - Español - English
Most Popular Products
CEN10™ Safety Helmet
AboveView™ Hard Hat
C30 Hard Hat
Hard Hat Accessories
Stay cool and comfortable with the wide selection of hard hat accessories that Bullard has to offer.
Comfort Comes Standard
You Customize The Rest
Using our “Build Your Bullard” tool, you can configure, customize and proof your personal protective equipment. You’ll have all the details, including a suggested retail price, when you contact your distributor. We’re ready to help if you have questions.
Speak to an Expert
Get In Touch
We'd love to hear from you. Drop us a line or give us a call if you have any questions.
Address: 1898 Safety Way
Cynthiana, KY 41031
USA Toll Free: 800-827-0423
Monday - Friday 8am to 6pm (EST)