Vector Type II Helmet
360 degrees of head protection, ANSI & CSA Type II Class E & G
The Vector hard hat offers both lateral and top impact protection and is nearly as lightweight as a traditional Type I hard hat. Type 2 hard hats are ideal for construction, utilities or where swinging objects (such as hooks or chains) are a concern.
Features & Benefits
360 Degrees of Protection
High Density Polyethylene shell with Type II head protection for general use and exposure to electrical hazards.
Comfort within Reach
4-point Flex-Gear® ratchet suspension with an EPS foam impact liner, provides the perfect balance of comfort and protection.
Face Protection for the Job
Quick Attach blade system enables the user to rapidly deploy a 4” or 6” polycarbonate face shield.
- Accessory slots accept a wide variety of attachments
- Replaceable brow pad and crown pad can easily be removed for cleaning
- Vertical adjustments – three in rear and three in front – allow helmet to fit a wide variety of head shapes and sizes
- Available colors include red, white, yellow, Kentucky blue, navy blue, orange, forest green, hi-viz orange and hi-viz yellow
- Optional 2-point or 3-point chinstrap with quick-release buckle provides stability and security
- Adding your logo has never been easier online at www.buildyourbullard.com
- ANSI Z89.1-2014 Type II, Class E and G requirements for general use and exposure to electrical hazards
- CSA Z94.1-2015 Type II, Class E & G requirements
Comfort Comes Standard
You Customize The Rest
Using our “Build Your Bullard” tool, you can configure, customize and proof your personal protective equipment. You’ll have all the details, including a suggested retail price, when you contact your distributor. We’re ready to help if you have questions.