Cynthiana, KY - Bullard received NIOSH approval to configure its leading line of the popular Spectrum Full-Face Mask Continuous Flow Supplied Air Respirator with personal cooling and warming devices. These devices harness vortex to allow the user to adjust the air temperature entering their respirator by 30°F or more. Users can choose from Bullard's AC1000 and CT Series for cooling or the HC2400 and the HCT Series for both cooling and warming.
Spectrum's low-profile, optically correct visibility, and superior comfort make it ideal for painting, spray foam insulation, and remediation work. Other Spectrum continuous flow respirator highlights include:
- 1,000 APF
- Low-profile full-facepiece
- Low-profile breathing tube connection allows for easy downward head movement
- Excellent optics for the entire facepiece lens; no distortion
- No special tools required for assembly and maintenance
- Double silicone flange provides a secure, comfortable fit across a wide range of facial sizes and contours.
Founded in 1898, Bullard is a leading manufacturer of personal protective equipment and systems worldwide. Product lines include thermal imagers, firefighter and rescue helmets, respiratory protection devices, and hard hats. Bullard is headquartered in Cynthiana, Kentucky. For more information on Bullard products, contact us or call Bullard Customer Service at 877-BULLARD or visit www.bullard.com.