New PAPR offers small, low-profile design for added customer comfort
CYNTHIANA, KY - June 2, 2009 - EVA (Evolutionary Air) is the newest Powered Air-Purifying Respirator (PAPR) from Bullard providing users with a technologically- advanced PAPR that offers constant air flow in a compact, streamlined design for added customer comfort. Designed from input Bullard received from users and experts in the field, EVA’s ergonomic, lightweight design makes this PAPR evenly balanced to provide maximum comfort to the wearer.
Equipped with an innovative Active Flow Technology system that automatically maintains constant air flow, EVA is always responding to a worker’s need for more or less air. This intelligent system is continuously working to maintain constant air flow, regardless of filter type, hood type, filter loading or battery capacity. In addition, EVA is equipped with an easy-to-read fuel gauge that lets the user quickly check the unit’s battery status.
Additional features include:
- Two distinct audible alarms that notify wearers of low battery and low air flow. The sound from the alarms travels through the breathing tube directly to the user’s ear.
- A long-lasting 10,000-hour brushless motor that is designed for long-term reliable use.
- A single combination filter for quick and easy installation.
- Two-speed blower so the user can choose more or less cooling and air flow.
- Filter locking tab that notifies the user that the filter is in place with both a visual indication and audible click.
- Contoured belt made of closed-cell, chemically-resistant foam shaped to contour to the wearer’s back for extra comfort.
EVA is NIOSH approved and can be used with Bullard DuPont™ Tychem® 4000 hoods, Bullard GRH grinding hood and Spectrum Series®* full-facepiece. Bullard hoods, rated highest in the industry, provide superior protection with a 1,000 Assigned Protection Factor (APF).
*NIOSH approval pending.
Founded in 1898, Bullard is a leading manufacturer of personal protective equipment and systems worldwide. Product lines include thermal imagers, firefighter and rescue helmets, respiratory protection devices, and hard hats. Bullard is headquartered in Cynthiana, Kentucky. For more information on Bullard products, e-mail email@example.com, call Bullard Customer Service at 877-BULLARD or visit www.bullard.com.
Dupont™ Tychem® 4000 is a registered Trademark of E.I. DuPont de Nemours & Company.