As a global manufacturer of personal protective equipment during the COVID-19 pandemic, many of our products are being used by healthcare professionals and emergency responders, who are on the front lines of the fight against Coronavirus, all over the world. Bullard is focused on keeping every Bullard employee and their families safe, so that we can protect those on the front lines of this virus and help as many people as we can. Bullard is taking every measure to ensure compliance with global health guidelines so that we can continue serving our customers by running our operations in the safest ways possible. We understand the importance of our role during this pandemic and know that now, more than ever, people are relying on our innovations to protect themselves on the job so they can come home safely.
Bullard has and will continue to prioritize the health and safety of our employees, distributors, end-users and all the people around the globe. We advise everyone to follow the safe practices below to prevent the spreading of the COVID-19:
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds, as often as possible
- Practice social distancing
- Stay home if you feel sick
- Work remotely if possible, or stay at least 6 feet (2 meters) away from co-workers
- Cough and/or sneeze into the inside of your elbow or tissue, making sure both the mouth and nose are covered
- Avoid touching your face
- Listen to and follow official recommendations given by your city, state, province, country, or the CDC
- Call your healthcare provider if you think you may be experiencing Coronavirus symptoms
Bullard has practiced and prioritized safety since 1898. What we do and how we do it matters. We encourage you to pass this message along to others, so that we can all play a role in slowing the spread of COVID-19. For more information about Bullard’s corporate response to the COVID-19, please visit our dedicated COVID-19 page on our website.
Stay safe and healthy,