Bullard Enhances Leather Fronts
Bold, stylish, versatile look redefines Bullard's leather fronts
OCTOBER 4, 2011 – CYNTHIANA, KY – Bullard, a leading manufacturer of safety equipment for the fire service, has redesigned its leather fronts with a bold, new versatile look displaying impeccable workmanship and enhanced quality to fit contemporary and traditional style fire helmets.
Firefighters can choose Bullard's Matte-Finish Genuine Leather or Glossy Patent Leather Fronts that showcase crisp stitching on rugged, high-quality leather. In addition to the new look, Bullard now offers leather fronts that accommodate up to 22 bold characters. Special leather front features and offerings include:
- Sewn or recessed letters and numbers
- Hot stamped letters, numbers and logos in nine colors (black, white, blue, red, gold, green, orange, silver and yellow)
- Decals and Gold or Silver Badges
- Seven colors available in Matte-Finish Genuine Leather (black, white, blue, green, orange, red, and yellow)
- Glossy Patent Leather available in black, red and white
- Industry-leading four-day delivery
Bullard Leather Fronts can be easily customized by visiting www.BuildYourBullard.com. Build Your Bullardis an interactive site that offers customizable product options and in-depth information about Bullard's complete line of products for the fire service. Users can build their leather front and fire helmet separately or attached on the Build Your Bullard website.
Founded in 1898, Bullard is a leading manufacturer of personal protective equipment and systems worldwide. Product lines include thermal imagers, firefighter and rescue helmets, respiratory protection devices, and hard hats. Bullard is headquartered in Cynthiana, Kentucky. For more information on Bullard products, contact us or call Bullard Customer Service at 877-BULLARD or visit www.bullard.com.