EVA (Evolutionary Air) represents the latest in cutting-edge Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) technology designed to provide constant air flow in a compact, streamlined form for added customer comfort. Designed using feedback from customer and application experts, EVA’s ergonomic, lightweight design makes this powered air respirator evenly balanced to provide for maximum comfort.
Equipped with an innovative Active Flow Technology system that automatically maintains constant airflow, regardless of filter type, hood type, filter loading or battery capacity. EVA is equipped with an easy-to-read battery gauge accessible while wearing the unit. EVA is NIOSH approved and can be used with Bullard DuPont™ Tychem® RT hoods, DuPont™ Tychem® CC20 hoods, Bullard GRH grinding hoo, Spectrum Series® full-facepiece, Bullard HMX, Bullard HMXi, and SparxLift Welding Helmet.
Convenient, Comfortable, Safe
- Provides superior protection with a 1,000 APF (Assigned Protection Factor).
- Two distinct audible alarms that notify users of low battery and low air flow. The sound from the alarms travels through the breathing tube directly to the user’s ear.
- A long-lasting 10,000-hour brushless motor that is designed for long-term reliable use.
- High-Efficiency Particulate Absolute (HEPA) and combination filters for every application: PAPRC3, PAPRC4, PAPRC5.
- Two-speed blower unit for personalized airflow and cooling.
- Filter locking tab that notifies the user that the filter is in place with both a visual indication and audible click.
- Vinyl coated urethane belt or simply decontamination or a contoured belt made of closed-cell, chemically-resistant foam shaped to contour to the wearer’s back for extra comfort.
A complete EVA PAPR system consists of three components
- EVA powered air respirator assembly with filter
- Respirator hood, full face respirator mask or loose-fitting facepiece with suspension
- Breathing tube assembly
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Paint Respirator and Coating Respirator
- Welding Respirator and Grinding Respirator
- Animal Science
See the EVA in Pharmaceutical Online:
Dupont™ Tychem® 4000 is a registered Trademark of E.I. DuPont de Nemours & Company.