The suspension-free RT Series PAPR hood provides high-performance respiratory protection through a comfortable sport neck cuff design that helps maintain positive pressure inside the hood and keep contaminants out. The patented over-the-top air delivery system supplies air over the user’s head, down the front of the lens, and into the breathing zone. This system helps to promote curvature of the hood for a better fit to the user’s head. This unique air delivery method provides for a positive seal, minimizes fogging of the lens, minimizes dry eyes and nasal passages, and provides a reservoir of breathing air to help maintain positive pressure.
- Widest lens on the market (135 sq. in.) provides for unobstructed visibility
- Long inner and outer bibs for splash protection
- Full body cooling effect as air passes out of the respirator and across the user’s body when the bibs are tucked in
- Independent front and rear inner bibs help eliminate shoulder fit issues
- Available in either DuPont™ Tychem® 2000 (RT3) or DuPont™ Tychem® 4000 (RT4)
- RT4, made of DuPont™ Tychem® 4000 is Saranex-coated, features taped and sealed seams and provides excellent permeation characteristics against more caustic chemicals
Dupont™ Tychem® 4000 is a registered Trademark of E.I. DuPont de Nemours & Company.