Configurable Hard-Shell Respirator
HMX Multi-purpose Respirator
HMX is a multipurpose hard-shell respirator for use with compressed air, ambient air pumps, or PAPR. Configurable for many applications, with clear and welding shades lens, 5 shroud/cape options, adjustable suspension with comfort pads, hands-free light, options can be added or removed as you need them.
Features & Benefits
Head, face, and respiratory protection in one hard-shell respirator
High Heat Protection
Withstand high heat temperatures up to 500°F (260°C) and high heat deflection rating of up to 275°F (135°C)
Workers feel assured knowing their head is protected and their viewing area is enlarged for increased vision. Exceptional downward and peripheral field of view.
- Unique to the HMX is its high heat deflection rating of up to 275˚ F.
- Liftable visor that can be raised to communicate with your supervisor or other employees when free from respiratory hazards
- Hard coated polycarbonate lens and visors are designed to withstand the harshest environments.
- Full bibbed capes attach within seconds
- Over-the-top airflow directed air over the lens keeping you cool and preventing lens fogging
- One size fits all. No fit testing required.
- Third party tested by the US Army’s RDECOM (Research Development and Engineering Command) Center to provide 1,000 Assigned Protection Factor (APF) when used as instructed
- NIOSH Approved Type C and CE, Continuous Flow Class, ANSI Z89.1-2009 – Type I Class C Head Protection, and ANSI Z87.1-2003 High Impact Face Protection
Introducing the Bullard HMX and HMXi
HMXi Shroud Installation
HMXi Faceshield Installation
HMXi Shroud Retainer Installation
Most Popular Products
Comfort Comes Standard
You Customize The Rest
Using our “Build Your Bullard” tool, you can configure, customize and proof your personal protective equipment. You’ll have all the details, including a suggested retail price, when you contact your distributor. We’re ready to help if you have questions.