LF-Series Respirator Hood
Lightweight, comfortable, and affordable protection
The LF Hood covers the head and face, providing comfortable, affordable, and effective protection. A built-in suspension provides a comfortable fit and the convenience of being fully assembled and ready to use. A soft plenum design delivers air from the top of the head to the worker’s breathing zone. Available in standard width (Medium, Large, Extra Large), narrow width (Small, Medium, Large).
Features & Benefits
Fewer things to worry about
Built-in soft suspension and universally sized for all head types
Views for days
Large viewing window for exceptional downward and peripheral vision
Variations for Everyone
Available in multiple sizes making it easy to find the perfect fit for anyone.
- Compatible with powered respirators (PAPR)
- Built-in soft suspension allows hood to be donned / doffed with no assembly required
- Wide angle lens for increased visibility
- Constructed of DuPont™ Tychem® 2000
- Latex-free construction
- Third party tested by the US Army’s RDECOM (Research Development and Engineering Command) Center to provide 1,000 Assigned Protection Factor (APF) when used as instructed
- No fit testing required
- 25 APF (Assigned Protection Factor)
TITLE20LF Sales Sheet - EnglishClean Air Box Hard Pipe Set-up 20LF - ChineseHood Cleaning Technical Bulletin - EnglishLF Facepiece Sizing chart - English
Most Popular Products
LF HEPA - Series Respirator Hood
RT - Series Respirator Hood
EVAHL - Powered Respirator
High-intensity, waterproof light that shines in tough conditions. The battery-powered light features an amber-colored diffuser and secures with an industrial adhesive.
Carbon Monoxide Sensor
The compact monitor connects to any compressed breathing air source. The devices are factory set to OSHA’s 10ppm. It is also available in a 4ppm setting.
Speak to an Expert
Get In Touch
We'd love to hear from you. Drop us a line or give us a call if you have any questions.
Address: 1898 Safety Way
Cynthiana, KY 41031
USA Toll Free: 800-827-0423
Monday - Friday 8am to 6pm (EST)