RT-Series Respirator Hood
Visibility never seen before
The RT-Series respirator hood features a patented 3-channel over-the-top air delivery system directing air over the user’s head, down the front of the lens, and into the breathing zone, eliminating fogging of the lens and dry eyes. Available in Dupont™ Tychem® 2000 or 4000 material, the RT hood features a massive 135 sq. In. of viewing for unobstructed visibility without the need for additional headpiece or suspension for a comfortable fit.
Features & Benefits
Large inner-bibs tuck into the collar directing air down your body to aid in cooling.
135 sq. in. Of lens provides for unobstructed visibility
Variations for Everyone
Available with Tychem® 2000 or Tychem® 4000 material with long inner and outer bibs for additional splash protection.
- Compatible with powered respirators (PAPR) and Supplied Air (SAR)
- Suspension-free design provides unrestricted movement of the head improving comfort, productivity, and compliance while lowering replacement costs.
- Large double-bib design provides splash and contaminates protection of the head, neck, shoulders, and upper torso
- Featuring comfortable sport knit neck cuff
- Tychem 4000 material features taped and sealed seams providing additional protection for liquid penetration.
- Available optional with disposable supplied air breathing tube for maximum flexibility
- Third party tested by the US Army’s RDECOM (Research Development and Engineering Command) Center to provide 1,000 Assigned Protection Factor (APF) when used as instructed
- No fit testing required