Advent Series Helmet
360 degrees of head protection, Type II Class E & G
The Advent® helmet offers paramedics, emergency medical technicians, industrial hazard response teams, and search and rescue personnel head protection when the job calls for confined space access, high angle rope rescue, or vehicle extrication. Advent® features a compact profile that improves freedom of movement while still providing impact protection from the top, front, sides, and rear.
Features & Benefits
360 Degrees of Protection
Thermoplastic shell with Type II head protection for general use and exposure to electrical hazards.
Comfort within Reach
8-point ratchet suspension with an expanded polystyrene foam core, at only 25 ounces (709g), provides the perfect balance of comfort and protection.
Face Protection for the Job
Quick Attach blade system enables the user to rapidly deploy a 4” or 6” polycarbonate face shield.
- Replaceable brow pad and crown pad can easily be removed for cleaning
- Vertical adjustments – two in rear and two in front – allow helmet to fit a wide variety of head shapes and sizes
- Available in gloss white, yellow, red, orange, and blue
- Optional 2-point or 3-point chinstrap with quick-release buckle provides stability and security
- Adding your logo has never been easier online at www.buildyourbullard.com
- Meets and exceeds ANSI Z89.1 Type II, Class E and G requirements for general use and exposure to electrical hazards
Most Popular Products
Comfort Comes Standard
You Customize The Rest
Using our “Build Your Bullard” tool, you can configure, customize and proof your personal protective equipment. You’ll have all the details, including a suggested retail price, when you contact your distributor. We’re ready to help if you have questions.