Bullard Introduces the GenVX® Blasting Helmet
The next generation of blasting
Additional GenVX features include:
- Six-point suspension with wide 1″ straps for comfort and a ratchet knob for easy adjustment
- Center breathing tube connection for added comfort and balance
- Assigned Protection Factor (APF) of 1,000, independently tested by a third party
- An injection-molded door for precise tight sealing
- A latch guard to secure the cape
GenVX meets ANSI/ISEA Z89 Head Protection and High-Impact Z87+ Face Protection and is NIOSH approved.
Founded in 1898, Bullard is a fifth-generation, family-owned company headquartered in Cynthiana, Kentucky. A leading manufacturer of personal protective equipment and systems worldwide, Bullard product lines include respiratory protection devices, firefighter and rescue helmets, thermal imagers, and hard hats. For more information on Bullard respiratory products, call Bullard Customer Service at 877-BULLARD or visit www.bullard.com. To configure a Bullard respiratory system online, visit www.BuildYourBullard.com.