The CC20 Series PAPR Hoods provide a wide variety of simple, effective and economical options for on-the-job respiratory protection. The result is better protection, improved productivity and greater comfort that combines to produce the best value on the market. Bullard head tops are available as a hood or loose-fitting facepiece for use with EVA, EVAHL or in a CC20 Series Airline Respirator configuration.
A patented neck cuff design helps maintain positive pressure inside the hood to aid in keeping contaminants out. As air enters the hood, the inner collar inflates, providing a snug, comfortable fit around the neck and continuous flow of air to the user's breathing zone. The CC20 hood is lighter and more comfortable than tight-fitting full facepiece respirators and doesn’t require fit tests. Covering the entire head, face, and neck, the CC20 hood provides splash/overspray protection and makes clean-up quick and easy.
A wide-angle lens offers the largest field of vision among DuPont™ Tychem® 4000 PAPR hood respirators on the market, optimizing worker productivity and safety. Available in a variety of styles, the CC20 hood is constructed of either DuPont™ Tychem® 2000 or DuPont™ Tychem® 4000 depending on the job application. Taped and sealed seams are also available to provide additional protection for liquid penetration encountered on-the-job or during decontamination.
- Approved by NIOSH for use in Type C applications
- Surveyed to be the most popular PAPR hood used in the pharmaceutical industry in a study of PAPR respirators coordinated by the Organization Resources Counselors (ORC)
- The top-performing loose-fitting hood among a variety of competitors in a simulated workplace protection factor study (SWPF)
- Tested against numerous chemical warfare agents and found effective for limited use. See 2003 Permeation Guide
- 1,000 APF (Assigned Protection Factor)
- No fit testing required
Dupont™ Tychem® 4000 is a registered Trademark of E.I. DuPont de Nemours & Company.