FX Contemporary Fire Helmet
Bullard Tough for Structural Firefighting
Contemporary fiberglass fire helmet with a low center of gravity, the FX Fire Helmet is durable enough to withstand frequent exposure to chemicals and hydrocarbons. The FX Fire Helmet is Bullard Tough for structural firefighting and streamlined for confined space access. Trusted by fire fighters around the world and preferred by the U.S. Navy as a shipboard firefighter helmet, this fire helmet is well balanced and offers a stable fit for overall comfort.
Features & Benefits
Proprietary U-Fit headband system with 6-point nylon crown strap and crown pad provides 36 different adjustment settings.
Show Stopping Accessories
ReTrak® Visor (optional) easily accommodates eyewear and features a simple, one-handed operation. TrakLite® integrated lighting (optional) features eight forward-facing long-lasting LEDs and one rear-facing buddy light.
Balanced 6-point nylon crown straps and crown pad.
- FX fire helmets make maintenance easy and cost-effective. Fewer helmet components and one of the lowest total costs of ownership in the industry make your helmet a smart long-term investment.
- Available in gloss white, yellow, red, black, orange, lime-yellow, pink, green, and blue.
- The U-Fit customizable suspension along with the ratchet headband provides custom fitment
- Easily removable cotton ratchet cover, brow pad and ear/neck protector for cleanability and decontamination
- Soft black Nomex chinstrap features one-hand quick-release buckle and postman slide for quick removal and adjustment
- Available eye and face protection options include ReTrack Visor, 4” optically correct face shield, and ESS FirePro or Inner Zone Goggles
- ReTrak Visor offers one-handed operation, accommodates eyewear, and can be easily removed for cleaning without tools. Meets requirements of ANSI/ISEA Z87.1, Standard for Eye and Face Protection.
- Replaceable and washable Ear Neck Protector with a rip-stop Nomex outer shell backed with three layers of FR cotton flannel for comfort and protection. Available in black or yellow. Optional configuration for ARFF Proximity Firefighting includes a gold-plated face shield and aluminized shroud for radiant heat protection in aircraft rescue firefighting.
- Exceeds the NFPA 1971, Standard on Protective Ensemble for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting, Pertaining to Structural Fire Helmets and special performance criteria established by the United States Navy
Choosing and Maintaining Fire Helmets
We offer expert information and products for getting the longest life from your fire and rescue helmets.
Bullard Decon Cloths Protection
We formulated Bullard Decon Cloths to protect against the toxins you don’t see, using the latest CDC-based decontamination methods to safely remove cancer-causing chemicals in all areas of your body.
DownloadsFXA1 NFPA 1971-2018 Certificate FX PX User Manual - Português FX Bidspecs - Español FX Bidspecs - Française FX PX User Manual - Español FX Bid Specs FX Bidspecs - Português FX PX User Manual - Française FX Features and Benefits Flyer FX Features and Benefits Flyer-Español FX Features and Benefits Flyer-Française FX User Manual FX User Manual-English-Português FX User Manual-English-Español FXAZ Parts User Instructions FXA-1 Features and Benefits FXA-1 User Manual
Most Popular Products
Comfort Comes Standard
Customize & Configure Your Leather Front and Fire Helmets
Using our “Build Your Bullard” tool, you can configure, customize and proof your personal protective equipment. You’ll have all the details, including a suggested retail price, when you contact your distributor. We’re ready to help if you have questions.